Tuesday 29 January 2008

Moody Orlando




Orlando Bloom's fans may have plenty of love for the Pirates star - but judging by his response to a fan's request for a picture over the weekend, it sounds like the street might not run both ways.
One of our readerOne of our readers spotted Orlando tearing into someone on the phone when she went to pick up a meal from Vivoli’s and thought she’d snap a picture to remember the occasion.

Pretty reasonable, right? Well, Orlando would beg to differ! Here’s the whole incident recounted in her words…

“I was picking up food when I noticed him inside, then he went outside to talk on the phone, when I came out he was having a heated argument with someone on the phone. I walked by with my camera phone and took a grainy picture. He ran up behind me and said to me would you please delete that and he stood there looking at my phone. I showed him the picture was grainy and then I asked for a picture with him. He said it doesn’t work like that. I said I see how it works, thanks man! As he continued yelling on the phone!!!!”
It just breaks your heart. How can someone be so hot and so mean at the same time? After all, first he leaves his injured friend at the scene of a car accident and now he’s snapping at his own fans?

One things for sure, though. Celebs better not p*ss off their fans if they don’t want to read about it.



2 comments:

Tash said...

lol Bless him so many people stalk him!! O.o

especially you!

OMG I KNOW THE GIRL WHO CREATED THIS !!!! EMMA, SHE'S FAMOUS! I love you x

Anonymous said...

personally i think he was just caught at a bad time